Initial Functional Medicine Visit
|1 Hour $ 300||Medical history review, ordering of appropriate lab testing.
Preliminary recommendations will be given.
Second Functional Medicine Visit
|Option A: Regular Physical Exam $ 200||Physical exam. Also includes review of labwork &
Report of findings from initial visit. 45 min
|Option B: Executive Physical Exam $ 300||Regular physical plus EKG, Lung Capacity Test,
Antioxidant Scan. 1h20 min
Follow Up Appointment Fee Schedule
Please notify the front desk staff regarding the amount of time you will need at your follow up appointments.
Fees do not include any additional therapies, supplements, or labs.
- Chiropractic Add-on to Any Functional Medicine Visit: $20
- Interpretation of Genetic Testing: Billed by time $150 per 30 min
- Phone/Email Consultation: Billed by time same as follow-up visits
- In House EKG: $60
- Pelvic Exam: $95
- Pap Smear: $150 (includes Lab interpretation)
- Diathermy: $20
- Nutrition Consult: $100 (1 hour) by our Nutritionist
- Emergency After Hours: $100 additional charge
- House Call: $400-$700
We do not bill insurances for you. However, we will supply you with diagnostic and procedure codes on your statement that can be sent to your insurance company. We are considered out of network chiropractic. PPO insurances can cover some lab test fees. We do offer competitive cash pricing for lab tests.
In order to avoid being charged for a missed appointment, please notify the front desk at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule. In the practice of functional medicine, we reserve more time per patient, so not showing up for an appointment is more disruptive.
Does not include supplements or lab tests.
- Children <12, Seniors >65, get a 20% discount off services.
- For qualified patients with dire financial needs, there will be two half-days per month where we will be offering 50% discount off services. Call office for qualifications.